Blog search

Powered By Blogger

Aymann Siddiky

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3. Why is interdependence fostered in the community? The Giver Blogpost No.1

Question;-

1. Would you want your future to be decided by others ? Why or Why not?

I think I would never want my future to be decided by others becasue it is not fair to have your job controlled by others because you might have choices or jobs that you might want to do. Like for example take Jonas. Jonas has his choices and likings and disliking for his job but if the job is chosen by the community then he might or might not like. To me I believe the thing that "My job my business it is none of your business what i do or chose" I truly believe in this quote because otherwise you cant have your likings/dis likings or any choices. Because just imagine doing a job that you never like. For Example Jonas in chapters 13-18 does not like his job at all because having the pain of memories gives him pain and so, he just doesn't like it. So, to me I believe to choose my own job because it is my job and my business not yours.
-Aymann Sureky
Posted May 19th 2010

2 comments: