A skill that i learned was responsibility. I know about it and now that i am in iskl i have learned and improved this skill which means that i am no longer an irresponsible person because these days I can bring my assignments on time and get these assignments completed in time. So, this is a skill that i learned.
I handled a challenge very good by taking it seriously enough to do my work. A skill I want to learn in ISKL is respect. I contributed positively towards the 6th grade community by being honest and having rsponsibility. To me I think honest and responsibility is a very important MS core value because honest helps you to be a better person. And being responsible is also because taking care of your things is very needded.
For the New Year i lok forward to set two more goals which rae respect and kindness. To, do this i need to respect people who are older than me. And to reach a goal for kindness i need to have a kind behaviour and be kind in all ways. Like help people and care for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment